Having confidence isn’t always easy, but it’s necessary to build a successful career. Jason Graziani, a motivational speaker in Dallas, Texas, shares five tips on how to present yourself confidently.
- Stand tall. A tall stance lets people know that you have confidence in yourself and your presentation.
- Speak clearly. A strong voice and good emphasis will catch people’s attention in a positive way.
- Make eye contact. Whether you’re in a big or small group, eye contact will enhance your connection to the audience.
- Have an organized outline. Knowing your talking points in a meeting or presentation will help it flow better.
- Have a call to action. A call to action will give your audience direction both during and after the presentation, as well as help your presentation flow to a specific end point.
Contact a motivational speaker for more information on marketing yourself and your business.
Jason Graziani | Motivational Speaker Dallas TX | (972) 992-1920